You are watching: The canterville ghost questions and answers
1. What is Mr. Otis's profession?
2. Whereby is Mr. Otis from?
3. What is the surname of the home that Mr. Otis buys in ~ the beginning of the book?
4. That tells Mr. Otis no to buy the house at the beginning of the book?
5. Whereby is the house that Mr. Otis buys at the beginning of the book?
6. Why is Mr. Otis told no to to buy the home at the start of the book?
It is haunted.
7. What go Mr. Otis to speak he go not believe in?
8. What does the owner's grand-aunt see in the residence that frightens her?
Two skeleton hands.
(read all 180 brief Answer Questions and also Answers)
|This section consists of 3,900 words(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)|
View a cost-free sample
More summaries and also resources for teaching or studying The Canterville Ghost.
View all Lesson Plans obtainable from lennythewonderdog.net.
See more: 2005 Honda Foreman 500 Oil Capacity, 2007 Honda Foreman Oil Change Info
The Canterville Ghost from lennythewonderdog.net. (c)2021 lennythewonderdog.net, Inc. All civil liberties reserved.